Thursday, September 1, 2011

what matters to me

What matters to me. My family matters to me the most. They are always there for me and always telling me to do my best. My mom helps me with all of my work, my dad helps be get better at sports, and my brother does sports with me all the time.
Sports also matters to me because I play them all the time. I play baseball football and basketball competitively. While I will play any sport when I'm with my friends. Sports keep be very busy and it helps me stay active.
Friends also mean a lot to me because I am with them a lot. I usually hang out at friend's houses. I also go to movies, games, or go boating. With out my friends I would have as great as a life.
Traveling is a big part in what matters to me. I have been to all 50 states and 14 different countries with my family. For Christmas break we will usually go some where warm, while during spring break we go somewhere tropical. I am so glad that my parents take me on great vacations.
Boating is a part of my life as well. I go with my family a lot and I bring some friends with me. I have such a fun time tubing and wake boarding. I have so much fun with my family and my friends whenever we go. I'm so glad and blessed to have such great people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment