We started with the homework which was:
- Redo’s - EVERYTHING MUST BE TURNED IN BY FRIDAY (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- PLN 18 - Due Wednesday Post on Your Blog and Others
- Facebooking - Try to Add Pictures and Text, its due next week
Then we started to read The Odyssey: Book 12.
During this chapter, Odysseus and his men left Circe’s Island and headed for home. Although they were headed home they could not go the easy route, they must: Ignore the sirens (A bird like women that sings to draw you toward them and crash your ship),quickly row past Scylla who will take six of his men(A six headed flying beast that lives high up in the prowling rocks), go around the prowling rocks and drifters, and row as fast as possible to get away from Charybdis. After completing these goals Odysseus lost six of his best men, but made it through alive. Past the rocks is the land of Helios and his cattle, Odysseus’s men ignored his warning and raided the cattle. Helios very frustrated made Zeus destroy Odysseus's ship in which all of his men died. Proving Polyphemus’s prayer request to come true(He prayed to Poseidon, his father).
- After completing Book 12 we took the quiz, however we did not finish.
- Be ready to complete the quiz tomorrow.
- Also if our beloved projector is fixed we will watch the scenes from the movie about Odysseus
GET CORRECTIONS DONE BY FRIDAY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!